LED portable SKIN ANALYZER
KN-9000B Woods Lamp
What is wood lamp?
1. As a test method for clinical application of dermatology, the range is very wide, such as: acne, tinea capitis, tinea albicans, tinea versicolor; Some pigmented lesions such as chloasma, age spots, coffee spots, and neurofibroma, skin tumors.
2. Wood lamp, known as the “microscope” of the skin, can accurately determine the degree of accumulation of propionibacterium when used for acne detection. Propionibacterium phab also produces protoporphyrin, which fluoresces brick red under Wood lamps. This fluorescence can be detected, especially in the hair follicles of the nasolabial sulcus.
3. Wood lamp is a new standard instrument for the identification of vitiligo, which can accurately detect the amount of melanin prolapse and identify complete or incomplete vitiligo. It can also detect lesions that have occurred that are invisible to the naked eye.
UV Woods Lamp examination Dermatology
Feature of Woods Lamp
1. LED light source and UVA, easy to switch.
2. DC charge, portable for different clinic use.
3. Light intensity adjustable.
4. Smart phone clip, easy to take images for comparison.
5. Lens hood for simulate dark room environment
UV Woods Lamp Specification
|Power Supply Mode||Inside power||DC6~8.4V >0.5A|
|Power adapter||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz±2% Output9VDC/3A|
|Battery Specification||18650 7.4V 2.2Ah|
|Battery standby time||2.5h|
|Charging period||6h(electric power up to 85%)|
|Security Classification||typeⅡ,built-in battery|
|Visual Lens Diameter||ø65mm±5mm|
|Light Source||UVA light+White light|
|Output Wavelength||320nm-400nm (Peak wavelength365nm)|
|UV radiation intensity||0.6-2.5mW/cm2|
|Visual lens magnification times||2times±20%|
|Dustproof and waterproof level||IP22|
Application for skin inspection:
- Pigment abnormal skin disease
- Infectious skin disease
- erythroderma desquamativum
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Some metabolic skin diseases
- Certain metabolic skin disease